Friday, February 13, 2009

IT'S A RACE!!!First 5The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!2- What I create will be just for you.3- It'll be done this year.4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be photography or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may sew or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.**The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.**The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!}

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh ho!! Me, I choose me! And I have already posted it!

Julie said...

Kara I want something from you. You also need to comment on mine and Amanda's so we give something to you.

Overall Family said...

I tried, but it won't let me I really don't know how to do this

Laura said...

Great pictures! We're in the 5, but you just made us a fabulous dinner, so that can be our prize!

Hazel said...

Nice to see an update. Finally!! What do I get?